Do a self-check blood pressure like a professional!
☝Blood pressure monitoring is essential to preventing heart disease and strokes.
☝ Our goal is making sure the blood pressure monitor is portable and easy to use.
☝Most importantly, our Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is recommended by doctors for providing accurate results.
☝ As our company's philosophy of "health and happiness", you will be healthier and happier using our products.
All our products have passed the European CE0413 certification and passed ISO13485: 2003 international quality management system certification.
1. voice broadcast function
2. alarm clock alert
3. average value function
4. double Users 120 sets memory
5. back ground music
6. date/time display
7. backlight display
8. external Power adapter support
9. display Battery compartment
10. arm cuff
12. start/STOP button
13. date/Time Setting
14. 1/3 Average Measurements
Avoid eating, drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages, smoking, exercising or bathing for 30 minutes prior to taking a measurement. It is also best to rest for 15 minutes before starting the measurement. Avoid taking a measurement during stressful times. Take the measurement in a quiet place.
1. Keep Relaxed before measuring, sit down quietly for a moment.
2. Palms up, put the arm band parallel to the heart.
3. Palms up, keep the intake pipe and the arteries parallelled.
4. Wrap the wrist band around your arm tightly in the opposite direction, paste together.
5. Place one finger into it is the most appropriate.
6. Keep the wrist band parallelled to the heart, palms up.
7. Press the on/off button, keep relaxed and start measuring.
8. High pressure, low pressure, pluse instantly display after 1 minute.