Need to understand your body's daily changes? Do a self-check pulse and blood pressure like a professional!
Our Home Upper Arm Arterial Blood Pressure Monitorhas advanced measurement techniques to give you the most accurate reading, which is essential to manage high blood pressure.
☝Blood pressure monitoring is essential to preventing heart disease and strokes.
☝Recommended by doctors for providing accurate results.
☝ As our company's philosophy of "health and happiness", you will be healthier and happier using our products.
All our products have passed the European CE0413 certification and passed ISO13485: 2003 international quality management system certification.
1. setting button
2. arrhythmia checking
3. Average value function
4. double Users 120 sets memory
5. self-checking of cuff positioning
6. date/time display
7. external Power adapter support
8. display Battery compartment
9. arm cuff
11. start/STOP button
12. date/Time Setting
13. voice broadcast function
1. Keep Relaxed before measuring, sit down quietly for a moment.
2. Palms up, put the arm band parallel to the heart.
3. Palms up, keep the intake pipe and the arteries paralleled.
4. Wrap the wrist band around your arm tightly in the opposite direction, paste together.
5. Place one finger into it is the most appropriate.
6. Keep the wrist band paralleled to the heart, palms up.
7. Press the on/off button, keep relaxed and start measuring.
8. High pressure, low pressure, pulse instantly display after 1 minute.
1 x Blood pressure monitor
1 x Wrist band
1 x Shockproof model
1 x English user manual
1 x Adapter
US plug: USA, Canada, Japan, Brazil, the Philippines, Thailand, Mexico. AU plug: Australia, New Zealand. UK plug: UK, India, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Maldives, Qatar, Hong Kong EU plug: Germany, France, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Spain, Sweden and other EU countries and South Korea, Russia, Chile. If you have special requirements for the adapter, please make a note on the order.