You need a device that can monitor pulse and blood pressure, so that you can understand your body's daily changes?
☝ We will make sure you get accurate pulse and blood pressure values.
☝ As our company's philosophy of "health and happiness", you will be healthier and happier using our products.
All our products have passed the European CE0413 certification and passed ISO13485: 2003 international quality management system certification.
7 KEY TECHS
1. LCD Screen
2. Intelligent Stress Test
3. One key operation
4. Double Users
5. Soft Fine Fluff
6. English Voice
7. Arrhythmia reminder function
1. User A 2. User B 3. Mute symbol 4. Irregular heartbeat symbol 5. Battery low symbol 6. High pressure 7. Low pressure 8. Heartbeat 9. Time
Power modes : AAA Batteries x 2 (not include)
1. Blood pressure monitor
2. Storage Box
3. English user manual
* Batteries are not included!
1. Accurately measure the blood pressure 2. LCD digital display 3. Intelligent pressure 4. WHO warning message function 5. Double mode,each of the 90 set of measurements of memory 6. No operation in 1 minutes automatic shutdown 7. The overpressure protectionfunction. 8. An irregular heartbeat tips 9. The clock feature 10. Adult wristband: Wrist circumference range 13.5 cm -19.5 cm
Product Dimensions: 68mm × 68mm × 25mm (excluding wristband) Storage temperature: -20 ~ 55degree Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% Operating temperature: 5~ 40 degree Operating Humidity: 10% to 80% Display: LCD digital display Measuring method: pulse scanning / oscilloscope assay Measuring range: hypertension / hypotension: 0mmHg ~ 280mmHg Pulse: (40 to 199) beats / min Resolution: 1mmHg (0.1kPa) Accuracy: ± 3mmHg (± 0.4kPa) Pulse: ± 5% of reading within Voltage: 3V Power Consumption: 0.01W
1. Keep Relaxed before measuring, sit down quietly for a moment. 2. Palms up, put the wrist band parallel to the heart. 3. Palms up, keep the intake pipe and the arteries parallelled. 4. Wrap the band around your wrist in the opposite direction, paste together. 5. Keep the wrist band parallelled to the heart, palms up. 6. Press the on/off button, keep relaxed and start measuring.